April 12, 2010

Fab Pick of Last Week

I usually feature Indie/Etsy finds here but I am so in love with Bath & Body Works Coconut Vanille Tapuru body butter that I had to share! I've been a Body Shop cocoa butter girl up until a week ago when I ran out and replaced my supply with this freaking amazing cream by Bath & Body Works. Not only does it smell good enough to eat, it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and a teeny tiny bit shimmery too. I apply it all over my expanding belly and the rest of my body in the morning and I still feel soft and smooth in the evening when I crawl into bed. I can't say enough about this fabulous cream: try it out and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Kimber said...

Get out - there's something better than the Body Shop's cocoa butter??? I've been using that since my university days...now you're making me want to try THE COMPETITION!!!