February 18, 2009

"Nasty" Doesn't Cut It

Mike's in Puerto Rico on business so I decided it was the perfect time to try the Thai Shrimp Stir Fry by Compliments. I'm not a big frozen entree girl but I figured if the President's Choice Thai products are to die for then it's likely the Compliments are as well, right? WRONG!!


This product is the nastiness pre-made food I have ever eaten. It takes a lot for me to not eat a meal but the entire pot went into the garbage before I could force down a third bite. EW EW EW!

Don't believe me? Well, try it for yourselves but don't say I didn't warn you! ick

4 comments:

Suz Broughton said...

Thanks for the heads-up.

Gingham Skies said...

No problem. Ick ick ick. Stay away from that bag, far away!

Kimber said...

I haven't found an Our Compliments frozen or packaged meal I like yet!

Gingham Skies said...

Good to know! I won't be trying anything else, that's for sure.