September 6, 2010

Fab Pick of Last Week


I don't do it on purpose but I seem to kill all things that don't make noise. Thankfully my son and the cat are noisy little creatures. Yep, I can admit it: I have a serious brown thumb. These super cute self watering plant pots by QUALY let you know when your plants need to be watered (the squirrel hides when it's time to refill) which means I might actually have a chance of keeping a houseplant alive!! Add this little pot to my Christmas list please and thank you. A big thanks to Made by Petchy for mentioning QUALY on her blog - so many cute products!

4 comments:

Kimber said...

How completely darling are those??? I have to get one for my mother-in-law! And...myself. Because I, too, am cursed with a brown thumb. Good to know I'm not alone. The only problem is that I'll actually ENJOY watching my plant thirst for the water of life cuz the squirrel doing a disappearing act is just so dang cute.

And PS: GOOD FOR YOU for blogging regularly when you have a new baby. I am doing a virtual kow-tow before your awesomeness.

tanzi said...

Um, am I the only one who finds these things creepy? And you, Jaimes, with your animosity toward squirrels? Colour me confused. :)

Gingham Skies said...

I'm sorry but yes you are the only one Miss T. I feel about squirrels much the same as frogs: they are cute from a distance but the little buggers should stay far away from me.

Gingham Skies said...

Kimmy, thanks for the kow-tow. :) I'm sort of keeping up with the blogging because I enjoy it and it doesn't take as much energy as the million other things I could attempt to do with a sleeping baby in my arms :) Of course staring at Kian is my number one activity these days. ;)