January 5, 2009

An Adorable Girl with a Wonderful Mission

The most adorable French child on earth - not that I know many French children but I think it's safe to guess she would be ranked as one of the all-time cutest if some sort of freakish ranking system was put in place - as seen here, is back. This time she has more than a story to tell, she has a cause. Check out her video and then click here if you want to help out with her 'friends in Mongolia'. Adorable.


Capucine for Edurelief in Mongolia from Capucha on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks, Jaime. I love it. What an adorable girl!!! Hope for the future is in these little ones. Eddie is very concerned about war and decided he should be prime minister of Australia or better yet, master of the world so he could make a rule: no more wars. Ever.

Anonymous said...

Be sure to let Eddie know that he will definitely have my vote for Master of the World. I like his platform.