April 28, 2009

Feelin' Fine

April is ending on a high note!

With just three days to go until I am officially finished my Bachelor of Education degree I have been notified that I am now employed by one of my local school boards. It's official, I'm a supply teacher!

I'm thrilled, this news means I am now able to apply for long-term contracts as well as permanent positions posted by this board. Fingers crossed that I get a call for an interview with the other local school board; the more options I have the better!

I can't wait to see what May has in store for me!

6 comments:

EterKnity said...

I just can't seem to stop saying this but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

You have worked so hard the last few years and it has all paid off.

I envy all those parents that will have you teaching their kids. You will be such a positive influence on all those little minds.

*Joanne*

tanzi said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOEY!
That is straight from my heart. I love Joanne's words--especially the last two sentences. SO true. :)

Gingham Skies said...

Well shucks, thanks ladies!! :)
Hard to believe I'm really a teacher now... kind of scary actually. I'm thrilled to be finished and very grateful that I have had the support of amazing people (including the two of you) over the past four years. I'm a lucky woman!

Suz Broughton said...

Congrats!

Gingham Skies said...

Thank you!!!

Lois said...

You Rock!