I had a friend over for lunch today and whipped up this crazy quick and easy quiche in no time: we were both super impressed with the end result. I should have taken a pic because not only did this taste mega yummy but it looked awesome too. Next time I think I'll replace the broccoli and ham with spinach and mushrooms just to try something different BUT the broc and ham was fantabulous.
What You Need
2 cups milk
3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 (10 ounce) package chopped frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
1 cup cubed cooked ham
8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
What You Do
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Lightly grease a 10 inch quiche dish. (if you're like me you have no clue what a quiche dish is. I used a round 10 inch across, 4" (ish) deep baking dish)
4. In a large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, baking mix, butter and parmesan cheese. Batter will be lumpy.
5. Stir in broccoli, ham and Cheddar cheese.
6. Pour into prepared quiche dish. Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes, until eggs are set and top is golden brown.
Serve with a crunchy salad and be sure to start with an empty belly because you'll want more than one serving of this fab dish! Thanks, Allrecipes