February 1, 2011

I Did

Four years ago today I married my best friend.

I thought I married the best of Mike, I honestly didn't think he could be any more wonderful than he was on February 1st, 2007 but I was wrong: the best was yet to come. After being with someone for almost eleven years you have a pretty good idea of who they are but the only way to determine what kind of parent they will be is to see them in action when/if the time comes. I've lucked out and am truly blessed to be married to a man who is not only an amazing husband but also an outstanding father. I love watching Mike with his little mini-me, the adoration that is mirrored in their eyes when they look at one another makes my heart skip a beat.

Four fantastic years under our rings and a new addition to share the rest of our lives with: what will the next four have in store for us?! I can't wait to find out! Happy Anniversary, Baby!!

No comments: