August 29, 2009

Fab Pick of Who Knows When

Sorry this is so late!


I've been meaning to post this but wanted to photograph the fabulous earrings Tanya gave me before updating my Fab Pick. Thanks T!

Seven Ply recycles well loved skateboards to create their beautiful designs. Belt buckles, necklaces and earrings are just a few of the funky finds you'll see in the etsy shop. The creations are fashionable and eye catching, I should know because Tanya gave me an ΓΌber sweet pair of earrings from Seven Ply which she found in a kickass store named Plovers in Stratford, ON. Cute, don't you think?

I think I need a bracelet and a necklace and maybe a pair of studs now... the Christmas list just keeps growing.

2 comments:

tanzi said...

Your pics are really groovy, Jaime! Artsy!
The store is called Plovers.
:)

Gingham Skies said...

Thanks! I'll be sure to edit my post to include the name of the store. :)