October 22, 2008

It's a CAKE people!

I have created some extremely distasteful Halloween props in my lifetime. I can't help but cringe when I think of one in particular that did not amuse my mom... I was dressed as the angel of death and left the house on my way to a party carrying a prop that involved a naked doll, fake blood, a knife and a platter - use your imagination.

It takes a lot to gross me out and Halloween is a time when I think the grossest of the gross is expected and applauded. This, my friends takes the cake (no pun intended) for nastiest cake design ever.


Yes it really is edible. YUM YUM! Interested in making one for yourself? Check out the recipe here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna link this to my blog as I'm keeping track of favourite Hallowe'enie things...and this definitely takes the cake. Is that okay?

Anonymous said...

J.
Where do you find these things?
It must come from your fathers side of the family. LOL!
Or maybe it does come from mine.
I remeber mom making jello in a potty chair with hunks of choclate bar in it for a baby shower.
No accounting for taste. Pun intended.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow! Grandma, grandma, grandma.... so that's where I get my class from? :)

Anonymous said...

Um...ew.
A wee bit too realistic for my liking--especially the one clining to the side of the pan!
How is this Hallowe'en themed...?

Anonymous said...

Anything gross is Halloween themed silly.

Anonymous said...

Nope, no, na-ah, can't do it.

Anonymous said...

ok, that's fully freaking me out.

Anonymous said...

YUK!!! That is totally, totally gross......First prize for grossness (is grossness a real word?.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, can you imagine if someone brought this to your house for dessert?! ha!