October 7, 2008

Pottery Sale!


Looking for beautiful handmade Christmas gifts? After you visit Gingham Skies and Eterknity you might want to think about checking out the Waterloo Potters Workshop Fall Sale! I'm posting this early so that you can mark the date on your calendar - I'll be sure to post again closer to the actual sale. The sale takes place on November 14, 15 and 16th at RIM Park on University Avenue in Waterloo, Ontario. Check out WPW's website for the specifics.

Here are a few of the lovely bits shown on the WPW site; you might be able to get your paws on these at the sale.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely go to this - the pottery looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

hey you won on vintage kids... check it out!

Anonymous said...

on my way to check out the pottery-- thanks for the wonderful link, and happy blogtoberfest!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the note scribbler! I have been so busy with school this week I have done little blog reading and had yet to make it over to vintage kids! :) YAY!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Gorgeous finds! I wish I could goooooooooo!
sigh.

Anonymous said...

Next year darlin!