October 20, 2008

Weird Obsession

Original Flickr Photos Uploaded By: 1. lets swing :), 2. Two Mills, 3. zero gravity, 4. Morey's Pier, 5. Ride In Action, 6. CNE Swings, 7. Under The Table & Dreaming, 8. Swing in Motion 1, 9. swingtown

I don't know what has gotten into me, for the last month I can't get amusement park swings out of my mind. Bizarre huh? I think I've weirded Mike out by talking about them on multiple occasions.

I haven't been to an amusement park in 8 years (insert sob here) and I didn't even ride the swings the last time I went. What can I do to quench my thirst for a ride on the swings? Will I have to wait until next summer?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blah...last time we went to the Royal Easter show, I rode one ride, and then spent the rest of the time firmly on the ground trying not to barf. It was a sad day to realize I am too old for this shit. :lol:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures.
I love the swings.
They were my favourite ride as a kid whether at the fair or park.
Ahhh, sweet memories.
But I think that I agree with muralimanohar. I am probably a bit too old to be riding them now.

Anonymous said...

From an on-line dreams dictionary...couldn't be at ALL true, huh, Teach?

Dreaming of an amusement park will show you that you might be missing some simple childhood pleasures, it is time for you to slow down, have some fun and enjoy life simply and beautifully.

Anonymous said...

um...and there's this...

Dreaming that you are on a swing, represents an expression of great satisfaction and freedom. It also symbolizes cycles and movement. Alternatively, it means a desire for sexual variety. Seeing a swing set in your dream indicates memories from childhood. You may feel a need to escape from your current responsibilities and relax. Dreaming that you are swinging, suggests that you are going back and forth in some situation and need to make up your mind.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty strange T!! Weird how accurate those dream interpretation thingos can be.

Mom, I think the fact that you love the swings is one of the main reasons I always liked them so much. I remember going on them together at Wonderland. :)