October 25, 2008

This is what I'm surprised I like

I shook my head while grumbling and mumbling about Mike and his mountain biking adventures before August of this year. I thought he was nuts to throw himself down a mountain on a bike... until I tried it myself.

One trip down Whistler Mountain in BC and I was hooked.
I can't wait to go back next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the... Yep, I've fallen for biking (literally in the pic above).

Another surprising like of mine:
Thanks photobunny for the sweet onion pic (ha! get it? sweet onion.)

I used to hate onions but love, loVe, LOVE them now. That's probably not all that surprising, I don't think I'm alone on this one. Onions belong in a category along with red wine and fancy cheese, as your tastes mature you learn to love them.

Mmmm now I need a snack. Red wine and onions anyone?

Thanks to Earl and Cookie for the "This is..." theme this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to off-rode bike and I loved it. Good for you for trying things.
Really? Onions? Really? Still can't do...