October 18, 2008

Kanga's AQUA Framed Bracelet

I'm sure you have noticed the Fab Pick of the Week located on the right hand side of this page. I am going to continue choosing lovely items once a week to feature but in addition I will be creating a post repeating exactly what you see on the sidebar. This way if you have a burning desire to be reminded of a particular artist/shop you can click on the label of Etsy and see all of the previous Fab Picks. Why I feel compelled to explain this to you I don't know, I'm sure you would have figured it out on your own but now that my fingers have gone to all the trouble of typing this out I don't want to insult them by deleting it.

Onto the stunning feature of last week:

I'm a sucker for anything aqua so when I stumbled across this beautiful bracelet by Kanga I was smitten! Be sure to check out the matching earrings and loads of other stunning pieces at Kanga's etsy shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Jaime.
This bracelet is stunning in design.
Mom