December 27, 2009

Handmade Goodies for the Wee Ones

I am trying to keep Gingham Skies from being a baby blog since Just a Smidge is my baby zone but since I haven't been posting a whole lot I thought I would share a few tutorials that have caught my eye while in babyland.

Not a big fan of store bought mobiles? Ditto. Check out this awesome and relatively simple DIY birdie mobile at Spool Sewing:

photos via Spool Sewing


Simple and much cheaper than store bought baby leg warmers tutorial at Everything Your Mama Made and More:



Cloth Shoe pattern from Stardust Shoes, these are uber cute:

photo credit: stardust shoes


And finally a not necessarily baby related tutorial: fabric boxes from The Sometimes Crafter! I'm adding them to this baby tute list because I think they would be a sweet addition to our nursery to hold extra bits of this and that which are bound to be found:

No comments: