December 4, 2009

We Did It!

Take that as you will. hehe


Mike and I have fabulous news to share and if you haven't figured it out already take a close look at the photo above: I'm pregnant!!!!!!! Three months today! It has been killing me keeping it quiet for this long but today we had our first ultrasound and saw the little peanut's arms and legs, brain and heart so it's time we shared our news with the world!

My due date is June 18th 2010 and the day can't come quick enough, that being said I am loving being pregnant and have a feeling once I can feel the little one move I might not want this pregnancy to end.

Life couldn't be any better than it is right now!

Although I will continue to update Gingham Skies on a regular basis I've started a baby blog as well where I'll stick to baby stuff! Feel free to stop on by and check it out: Just a Smidge.

Oh yeah and that means I have wiped one HUGE accomplishment off my list of 32 Things to do Before I'm 32 AND it explains why a few of the other items on my list will remain there until I'm 33. No snow tubing, rollerskating, 30 km bike ride (I nearly barfed after 10 in September) and the 50 laps might be pushing it.

Isn't our baby just perfectly perfect?!

6 comments:

Granny said...

Yes - your baby is absolutely perfect!!! Just like his/her parents :-)

Suz Broughton said...

Oh YEAH! Congrats!

tanzi said...

Yes--perfect for sure!
Can't wait! Wish I was going to be there when Smidge enters the world. Well, not in the same room, but in the same country at least!

Jaime said...

:) Thank you!!

Tanya, you might be here when Smidge arrives! Fingers crossed...although by that time I'll probably be more than ready for the baby to come and hoping he/she isn't late. :)

Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lois said...

Hey J!
Ooops....lets try this again with a spell check.
I have already told you and Mike once or twice but I don't think I can say it too many times.....
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Baby Smidge you look beautiful....
You must take after your grandmothers on both sides...hee...hee...hee....
Hugs to all.
Grams